Wart treatment is a complex, orderly approach. More than 90% of formations are benign and require no treatment, causing only cosmetic discomfort.
Mechanism of appearance of warts
Warts are skin tumors that develop against the background of the HPV virus. After entering the body, a non-cellular infectious agent is localized to the surface layer of the epithelium.
The virus can live in the human body for many years without showing any symptoms.
When immunity weakens due to SARS or emotional stress, pathogens begin to act. Viral manifestations appear on different parts of the skin, which are difficult to treat. The rash is observed on the hands, feet, neck, face, mucous membranes of the genitals, in the groin.
- weak protection function;
- history of severe psychological trauma;
- autonomic neurosis;
- increased sweating;
- liver dysfunction.
Microscopic damage to the skin is one of the routes of entry of pathogens. Wearing tight shoes can cause everyday warts. Models should be selected based on dimensions, platform parameters and material quality.
Features of the treatment of warts of different localization
Wart treatments are strongly correlated with their appearance. There are such types of growth:
- Normal. Nodules are round, rough, brown in color. It is observed in adults, children on the back, neck, face. The laser is suitable for removal.
- Plantar. The main reason is because the shoes are not comfortable. Education has a stick that goes deep into the tissue. Often resides on the palm of the hand when working with uncomfortable tools. Nitrogen treatment removes build-up in 1 session.
- Flat (youthful). After adolescence, it usually goes away. A smooth nodule can be easily treated. Among folk methods, processing with fresh celandine juice is suitable. The appearance of new ones is very rare.
- Pointed condyloma. Education nipple shape, flesh-colored. Occurs on the mucous membranes of the genital organs. In the case of such warts, the treatment is using herbal decoctions and topicals. Surgical removal is necessary for the growth of genital warts. On the face, it is safely removed with a laser.
How to remove warts at home
You can remove warts at home. Folk recipes, tinctures and juices of medicinal herbs are used. Medical preparations are common - patches, tablets, sprays, etc. Before treatment with non-traditional methods, it is necessary to ensure that the formation is of good quality. For this, you should see a doctor.
Among the drugs are lapis pencils, salipod patches, essential oils, etc. v. Common pharmaceutical drugs:
- Solution for external use, has bactericidal-cauterizing properties. Good price. Active against viruses, fungi. Can not be used to treat the face - chemical burns occur;
- Solution with an applicator, cutting the growth rate. It can not be combined with oxolinic and other ointments. Not suitable for intimate areas;
- Drops of salicylic acid. Soften horny areas. Antibacterial antiseptics sometimes cause allergies. Prohibited for the treatment of children and nursing mothers;
- Pen. The composition of the drug includes concentrated acetic acid. The chemical compound ignites the spikes on the base. The drug is freely available in pharmacies;
- The spray freezes the affected tissues, stopping the growth of the papillomavirus. Within two weeks of use, the wart will fall off on its own. In case of non-compliance with the recommendations, subcutaneous blisters occur;
- Anti-infection gel, stimulates cell regeneration. Can be used on mucous membranes. The chance of recurrence is minimal.
You can reduce warts with folk remedies. Effective ways:
- King tree. The growth is smeared every 8 hours with fresh plant juice. You can use celandine in dry form - a small part of the stem + flour + kerosene. Ointment cures the formation process of any size;
- Garlic. Rub the wart daily with a vegetable. For plant growth, 1 tsp ointment is suitable. garlic, 1 teaspoon melted lard and 1 teaspoon MSG. Vinegar. Before lubricating, the feet should be steamed in warm water. Then, gruel is placed on a sterile bandage and applied to the affected area. Polyethylene is placed on top. Suitable for finger treatment.
- Rowan. Cut the strawberries in half. The berries are applied for 24 hours. Healing juice allows you to get rid of the manifestation of HPV in 7-10 days.
One of the options for information is beets or potatoes. The root plant is ground on a grater, placed on gauze and placed on a mold for 3-4 hours. Usually, after some procedure, the root of the growth will appear.
Only fresh vegetables are suitable for this process!
The fight against warts can be done with the help of propolis. Steam the skin in hot water. Attach a cake of softened bee product to the affected area. Treatment results will be seen after 3 days.
You can eliminate the squad with the help of old rituals. An apple cut in half with a thread is used to rub the formations. After processing, the fruit is tied with a thread and buried in moist soil. As the fruit rots, the growth disappears.
Treatment of warts at the hospital
Warts are systematically treated in specialized clinics. At the first sign, seek help from a dermatologist. The specialist doctor will choose the treatment plan. If there are recurrences, you need to consult an oncologist.
Valid deletion options:
- condenser. It is done using an electrical device. The hard shell falls off after 20-30 days;
- coldness. Tissues are frozen with liquid nitrogen through a special probe. After 14 days, this session should be repeated. The procedure does not pose a health hazard;
- laser burning. The intervention is performed under local anesthesia. Small scars may remain after surgery. Effective against "chicken" warts;
- radioactive knifeIndispensable method in the removal of complex formations. With the help of radio waves, evaporation and drying of the structure is carried out. At the end of the procedure, only a crust remains, which will peel off in 7-9 days. Negative effects of removal are rare.
After a successful operation, make sure to follow the precautions. Eat foods rich in vitamins and minerals. Do not use other people's things, wash your hands before eating. Systemic wound treatment with antiseptic agents reduces the risk of new wound formation.
Rules for wound care and how to avoid complications
After cauterization and treatment of growths, it will take time to restore a healthy epidermis in the damaged area. Proven antiseptic - potassium permanganate. Pesticide is suitable for treating the edges and middle of the wound. After the scab has peeled off, hydrocortisone ointment is used to prevent the appearance of scarring after treatment.
To reduce the risk of the infection spreading to the healthy skin, the edges of the wound will be treated. This must be done until the scab falls off. An alcohol solution of a brilliant green color and iodine (5%) is suitable. As the hard crust falls off, the baby's skin is treated with a regenerative ointment. To avoid complications in the healing process, it is not recommended to use cheap and unknown creams.